Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Craven Maven

Craven Maven--an amazing blog about food and anything food related.  Sarah attended our Tea Party and did a wonderful write up about it.  Thank you Sarah!  Here is how she describes her blog:

I love food, no seriously i love food, ( Not much unlike how Tracey on 30 Rock loves many things and wants to get them ‘pregnant’. )
This blog was created out of my lurve for all things associated with cooking, the olfactive component, the spices, the sounds, the presentation and all else that goes into the experience of creating something that is a gastric and visual pleasure.
I believe in REAL food. Having been raised on home cooking its where my heart is and where my inspiration grows. That said, I am not adverse to grabbing a bite or two in an establishment I adore!
A little about the name. ‘Craven’ is Jamaican slang for someone who is ‘greedy’ especially with regards to food. And ‘Maven’ is someone who is an ‘expert or connoiseur’ of whatever field they are associated with. However in my case it’s a self incflicted moniker.
Having been raised in a Jamaican household in a European country and now settling in the USA, the ‘culture’ of food has been a central point of my life though in vastly different ways.
So enjoy – I hope this little blog can bring some entertainment to someone out there.
-x-
Saer

1 comment:

  1. No, thank YOU guys! The tea party was a lot of fun, I can't wait to see what you have up your sleeves next. Thx for the blog love.
    x

    ReplyDelete