Thursday, May 3, 2012

Mother's Day Gift Guide

I grew up in Soviet Union.  There was no Mother's Day in Soviet Union and as far as I know there isn't one in Russia now.  There was the Revolution Day, May Day, Victory Day, but no Mother's day.  When I was four years old I went on a trip with my Mom on a cruise ship.  I was very young and only have a couple of memories from that trip but it was very special to me because it was just me and Mom, my sister and my Dad didn't come with us.  I don't know why but for some strange reason this picture from our trip always stood out from the rest in my childhood photo album.  I haven't decided yet what I'm going to give my Mom for Mother's day but I know that it's going to be something very special. 

I'm sure many of you have a special photo with you and your mom and a story that goes with it.  We decided to post a Mother's Day gallery on our Blog and Facebook page of these images and stories.  Please email us!  Deadline is Mother's day.

If you need help picking out that special gift for your Mom we created a Mother's Day Gift Guide on our website.


No comments:

Post a Comment